About Me

My photo
Makeup is my creative distraction from an otherwise hectic life! I'm a busy Mom of 2 and an aspiring makeup artist and everything and anything related to beauty captures my interest. I'll share with you some of my makeup looks and reviews, and also a few bits and pieces from my life. Beauty really is in everyone, you just need a couple of good makeup brushes and a helpful technique to unlock your inner goddess!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Face of The Day (FOTD): My Look in my Profile Picture

Hi Darlings,

In the effort to make this blog as interesting and as informative as it possibly could be, I decided to do a quick breakdown of the look I am wearing in my current profile picture and as shown below.


Here's the full breakdown...


FACE:
MAC Matte Face Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW35 (under the eyes)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish SPF15 (Cream Foundation) - NC42
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium/Dark


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow - all over the lid and feathered into the crease and along lower lashline
MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow - crease/darken the crease (I also did my brows with this)
MAC Prized Eyeshadow - highlight
(these eyeshadows were from the Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow Quad from their Feline Collection, Fall 2010)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero (upper and lower lashline)
Diorshow Mascara


CHEEKS:
NARS Torrid
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo - Golden Highlight (to highlight the tops of my cheeks - this is my favorite highlight!)


LIPS:
Lip Balm - random balm
NYX Lipliner Pencil - Soft Brown
Victoria Secret Lipstick - Sweet Nothing


So there's the look....hope you guys enjoyed this quick breakdown!  More posts and breakdowns to come.


Sending positive thoughts your way...


CC

No comments:

Post a Comment