About Me

My photo
Makeup is my creative distraction from an otherwise hectic life! I'm a busy Mom of 2 and an aspiring makeup artist and everything and anything related to beauty captures my interest. I'll share with you some of my makeup looks and reviews, and also a few bits and pieces from my life. Beauty really is in everyone, you just need a couple of good makeup brushes and a helpful technique to unlock your inner goddess!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top 5: Things I'm loving right now

Hi Darlings,

There are a few things that I'm totally loving at the moment and wanted to share them with all of you.

  • Salma Hayek's Nuance Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
  • NYX Blush - Pinched (supposedly the dupe for NARS blush in Orgasm)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Carbon Black

  • St. Ives Apricot Scrub

  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser


I've been using the scrub all over my face gentling exfoliating my face in a circular motion (after I've brushed my teeth) and once I've rinsed away all of the scrub I follow that with the Morning Burst cleanser.  I find that this helps to keep my skin smooth, clear, and glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment